Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Fun with Bubble

Ollie's Bubble came to visit for a few Days, also known as Bubbie to her other grandchildren, but Ollie seems stuck on Bubble. I think it's gonna stick. Anyways, we did lots of fun stuff during Bubble's visit. 

We went to the Turchin Arts Center for Kids Craft Day
Ollie's abstract drawing using pastels

Fun with markers

"Draw with me"

We walked around downtown and went into some shops. 
Had to sit with our buddy, Doc Watson. Local Bluegrass legend in Boone. Ollie wanted to show him the new truck that Bubble just bought him at The Mast Store. 

We took Bubble to Appalachian Mountain Brewery for happy hour and snacks 

I think this picture is halarious...it pretty much sums up the afternoon :-)

My mom and I did get a few minutes to ourselves to chat and enjoy our beverages

Thanks for coming to visit us Bubble! We miss you! Hurry back :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment