Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day

A sweet card Ollie made me at school handed to me with a pretty tulip. They also had coffee and pastries in his classroom Thursday morning. It was a great start to our Mother's Day weekend. 

I love just goofing around with him....this is our Mother's Day morning selfie

A special treat this Mother's Day was getting to spend some time with my mom. 
I love you Mom! You are the best! Thank you for all that you do!

All my Mother's Day cards, gifts and flowers. I just want to say thank you to Ollie, Gary and Mom for making this Mother's Day special! I definitely feel so loved and blessed to have you guys in my life!

To all the other Moms, Grandmas, Dog Moms and whoever is a mother to whatever you're all awesome! Being a mother is the hardest thing I've ever done or will ever do, luckily it's pretty darn rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment