Monday, February 29, 2016

Hazel Rivers- 2 Months

Wow! 2 Months??? Time really does fly by...my newborn baby isn't a newborn anymore. Insert, some tears. Hazel weighed in at 10lbs 9oz and measured 23 inches long. 

Miss Hazel Rivers is cooing, smiling, making all kinds of other sweet baby noises and is perfecting her neck muscles. She does tummy time, but prefers to hold her head up when you have her over your shoulder. She loves to lay on the floor and stretch and wiggle around. Hazel can actually roll onto her side, which is a little scary. Slow down Hazel, you're only 8 weeks old. 

We're still working on our sleep. Slowing but surely we'll get there. She'll throw me the occasional 6hr stretch, but basically stays pretty close to the 4-5hr stretches at night. Trust me, I'm not complaining, just dreaming on a full nights sleep sometime in my future. 

Today at the doctor. Sweet girl had to get 5 shots. Not fun for Hazel or Mommy, but we survived. 

Power to the babies


More of that sweet personality coming out



Tummy time!

She's trying to find that thumb

These 2 kiddos keep me busy, but I couldn't love anything more!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment