Friday, September 13, 2013

Banner Elk Preschool

The first week of preschool can only be described as bitter sweet, lots of emotions flying around last week. Ollie had some separation issues, but by the end of the week he was all about going to school. I'm pretty sure it was harder on me for him to start school than it was for him to get over the fact that mommy wasn't staying at school all day. We're excited about school and Ollie is doing great!  Oh and I miss that little guy to death while he's there and couldn't be more excited to go pick him up!

Day One




Day Two
Love this super cute outfit! Ready to roll Wednesday morning


I tried every morning to get a good picture with the backpack and all, but this is as good as I could get

Day Three...

Ollie's first school craft activity

Red is this months color and Apple is this months fruit








 

No comments:

Post a Comment